The safety of our members, volunteers, and their families is our top priority. Measures implemented by the IMA and Marriott Hotel to ensure a safe and clean conference:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
- Increased in-room cleaning, especially all high touch point areas.
- In accordance with the CDC, attendees are required to wear a face covering while in all common/public areas of the hotel and during all conference events.
- Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival.
- QR code offered for menu and dining options.
- Plexiglas partitions at the front desk as well as mobile check-in and mobile key are offered.
- Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities.
- Social distancing and 50% reduced occupancy in place in all indoor dining facilities.
- Signage throughout the hotel to remind guests to wear masks and to be mindful of social distancing, occupancy reductions in F&B outlets and elevators.
For more details, please visit the Marriott website.