The safety of our members, volunteers, and their families is our top priority. Measures implemented by the IMA and Marriott Harbor Beach to ensure a safe and clean conference:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms and elevators.
- Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival.
- Plexiglas partitions at the hotel front desk as well as mobile check-in and mobile key are offered.
- Marriott staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities.
- Signage throughout the event space to remind guests to wear masks and to be mindful of social distancing.
- Disinfecting and hand sanitizer stations available throughout the hotel.
- IMA Summit will follow CDC guidelines and require face masks for un-vaccinated individuals and are requesting that all attendees (including vaccinated individuals) wear their masks at indoor Summit activities.
- Increased meeting room size to create ample space for social distancing. All meeting rooms all have high ceilings to maximize air flow.
For more details on what to expect at the Marriott Harbor Beach view their website.