IMA Summit Awards Judging Panel Announced
- April 11, 2022
- The IMA is honored to announce the first group of judges for the 2022 IMA Summit Awards. The global panel represents many industry sectors, offering an extensive level of expertise and independence. They will judge nominations on a variety of criteria including innovation, levels of engagement, results achieved, and the commitment to drive the program or solution.
“I am excited to be a part of the IMA Board of Directors and co-chair of the 2022 IMA Awards Committee," Jen Brumley, account manager, Fiserv - Gift Solutions, said. “This year’s judges were selected from across all industry sectors and are highly regarded in the incentive community. Their dedication, passion and mentorship to others are exemplary of what we all should strive for as leaders within the industry. I am confident they will make their selections with the utmost thoughtfulness and integrity,” she added.
The IMA Summit Awards are designed to shine a light on the ever-evolving technology, amazing programs and incredibly talented individuals and companies that operate across the spectrum of the incentive, reward and recognition industry.
The judges to date are:
About the Incentive Marketing Association
- Jim Atten, VP Business Development, Telos Gifting
- Shelly Colla, National Sales Manager, Sony Electronics, Inc.
- Brian Dodds, CRP, IP, VP Sales, WorkStride
- Mike Donnelly, CPIM, President, Hinda Incentives
- Ly Dorn, VP, Business Leader - Merchant Solutions, Loop Commerce (GiftNow)
- Karen Gray, CRP, PMP, Director, Project Management, O.C. Tanner
- Lisa Grimaldi, Editor, Northstar Meetings Group
- Stephanie Harris, President, The Incentive Research Foundation
- John Hornbogen, CPIM, Director, B2B Sales & Partnerships, Gift Solutions, Fiserv
- Tim Houlihan, Founder, BehaviorAlchemy
- Christine Mitchell, Director, Gift Card Program, Panera Bread
- Tracy Ng, Program Manager, Delta Gift Cards
- Lore Rincon, Sales Manager, Continental Premium Corporation
- R Scott Russell, CRP, Director: Engagement Strategies, C.A. Short Company
- Armineh Sarkissian, Senior Manager, Dine Brands Global (Applebee's and IHOP)
- Lincoln Smith, IP, Chief Strategy Officer, HMI Performance Incentives
The Incentive Marketing Association (IMA) connects members from leading companies across the marketplace to create a unified voice and growth for the incentive industry. IMA is the umbrella organization for the Incentive & Engagement Solution Providers (IESP), Incentive Gift Card Council (IGCC), Incentive Manufacturers & Representatives Alliance (IMRA), Incentive Travel Council (ITC), and IMA Europe. IMA members have the expertise, leading brands and services to help companies improve their business with reward, recognition, loyalty and engagement programs.