Karen Renk Spirit Award
In her role as Executive Director, Karen
Renk guided the Incentive Marketing Association, championed the business
case for incentives, and mentored a wide group of individuals for the
betterment of the industry and the association.
She was known for a number of qualities including Mentoring, Character, Collaboration and Professionalism.
The Karen Renk Spirit Award will be presented to the IMA member who best exemplifies these
qualities in service to the association, either through their work
within the organization or through outreach to the community at large.
Award Requirements and Process
- Current member in good standing of the IMA
- Active role in IMA, a SIG and/or a committee
- Demonstrable and substantial commitment to the organization through time and/or effort to promote the industry and the IMA community at large
The award shall include:
- Paid registration for the IMA Summit, where the award will be presented
- Two nights paid accommodation during the IMA Summit
- Waived IP or CPIM certification (within three years) or renewal fees
- Bio and article to be included on the IMA website as a Renk Fellow
- Creation and circulation of a press release highlighting the winner, the award, and the legacy
Make a Nomination
The 2020 Nominations will launch on January 31. Please check back for additional information.