Circle of Excellence
The Circle of Excellence (COE) is IMA’s yearly awards program. It is established to identify and recognize outstanding examples of incentive programs that are designed and executed by our members. IMA honors both the company and the incentive marketing partner for the development and delivery of their program which motivates their employees and wins customers. The Circle of Excellence recognition ceremony is held annually at the IMA's Summit. There are three categories: Overall Circle of Excellence, Recognition, and Social Responsibility.
Overall criteria for all three Circle of Excellence categories:
- Any member of IMA is eligible to submit an incentive program case study for consideration.
- The IMA member must have direct involvement with the project nomination.
- An IMA member may nominate as many entries as they qualify for.
- A company will not be eligible to win more than one award in any given category.
- Entries must be for programs that ended within the designated award year (January 1 - April 1).
2018 Circle of Excellence Awards program now open. Applications are available for download below. Deadline to submit applications is Monday, April 16, 2018. Email MacKenzie Farah-Frick at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Categories & Applications
Overall Circle of Excellence Award Program
Evaluated based on:
1. Program creativity
2. Program execution
3. Program results