Circle of Excellence
The Circle of Excellence (COE) is IMA’s yearly awards program. It was established to identify and recognize outstanding examples of incentive programs, products and services that are designed and executed by our members. IMA honors both the company and the incentive marketing partner for the development and delivery of their program, product or service. The Circle of Excellence recognition ceremony is held annually at the IMA's Summit. There are four categories: Overall Circle of Excellence, Recognition, Social Responsibility, and new in 2019, Innovation.
Overall criteria for all four Circle of Excellence categories:
- Any member of IMA is eligible to submit a case study for consideration.
- The IMA member must have direct involvement with the project nomination.
- An IMA member may nominate as many entries as they qualify for.
- A company will not be eligible to win more than one award in any given category.
- Entries must be for programs that ended within the designated award year (January 1, 2018 - March 20, 2019).