Content Submission Guidelines
IESP members are the best sources to provide expertise
regarding incentive, engagement and recognition programs. That’s why we
are offering IESP members a $350 discount off their primary membership
dues if they submit qualified content that is added to the Resources
section of the IESP website. This information will serve as a resource
for end-users that are looking for information about incentive programs.
While you and your company will be able to use the information and
present it as your creation, the information posted on the IESP website
will not include your company’s branding and will be considered an IESP
Please complete the optional Resource Submission Form
send it to the IESP office to review prior to completing your
submission. While it is not required to submit this form in advance,
doing so will increase the likelihood that your final submission will be
Following is a list of some important topics we have
identified. We also invite you to share your expertise regarding topics
you believe are important to our audience.
- Best practices around the use of incentives for employee engagement and talent management.
- The impact of IOT and the cloud on channel loyalty programs.
- How incentives help your organization achieve its full business potential.
- Reward and recognition programs. A fresh perspective.
- Employee engagement programs for the generations.
- Is your incentive program ready for 2018? Program planning and budgeting.
- Global recognition, incentive and engagement best practices
- Global, Preferences Management, QMS
If you have questions after you have reviewed the information or would like to submit a form, please contact Karen at email@example.com