IESP Membership Meeting
June 9, 2021
10:00-11:00 AM CDT
IESP members are invited to a virtual member meeting! Please register by Tuesday, June 8.
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Education session with Jay Schwedelson, President & CEO of Worldata
- Overview of committees and key initiatives
- Membership feedback & discussion
- Membership referral campaign
- Wrap up and close
Do This, Not That: What’s Working Now for Email Marketing
In the wake of the pandemic we are seeing rapid behavioral shifts in how audiences engage with various marketing messages. What worked well last week might be the new taboo this week. Looking toward the second half of 2021, these behavioral changes will continue to directly impact how your targeted audiences notice and process the email communications you’re sending. As a key part of an overall marketing strategy, email plays a vital role in not only reaching intended audiences for your incentive, reward, or recognition programs, but also in helping drive new business and customer communication. This fast-paced session will look at data from the last 30 days to outline specific tactics for things like increasing open rates and clicks as well as boosting overall email marketing performance.
- Gain insight into what current environmental factors are causing open rates to fluctuate and learn the best days and times to email for maximum impact.
- Access key learnings that can be implemented right away to increase open rates, clicks, and engagements as well as make offers stand out.
- Master the latest tips for personalization, interactive design and even using emojis in your headlines.
Speaker Jay Schwedelson, Founder of SubjectLine.com
Jay is the founder of SubjectLine.com, the #1 free subject line rating tool ranked in the top 1% of all websites worldwide, according to Alexa rankings. He is also the President and CEO of Worldata, driving the company’s transformation from a traditional direct response media firm into an interactive leader in acquisition marketing strategies and permission email marketing services.
Having led Subjectline.com through 10 million subject lines tested, Jay uses his knowledge to guide organizations across industries in how to implement impactful email marketing that matters - his INBOUND 2020 virtual session saw over 3,000 attendees and received a session rating of 4.9 out of 5.