A rate of $199/night for reservations made at the Marriott has been negotiated on behalf of Summit attendees. A $10 resort fee will be applied to all nights for duration of stay. The room block rate will be available for reservations until June 29th or until the block sells out.
THE ROOM BLOCK HAS SOLD OUT FOR SATURDAY, JULY 21ST. THE $199/NIGHT RATE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR THIS DATE.
Reservations can still be made at Marriott.com
at their best available rate.
The $10 Resort fee provides guests with the following benefits:
- Access to Pure Blu Day Spa
- In-room bottled water
- Top-tier guestroom internet access
- Local and domestic long-distance phone calls
- Fitness Center Access/Health and fitness classes
- Daily bicycle rental
- Shuttle service to Corona del Mar Beach
To Make a Reservation
By Phone: Call +1 (877) 622-3056 and mention you want to book in the “Incentive Marketing Association” room block
Hotel Parking Rates
* Includes in/out privileges. Please note that rates are subject to change at hotel’s discretion.
Nearby Airports and distance from Marriott Newport Beach
- John Wayne – Orange County (SNA): 5 miles
- Estimated taxi fare: $18 one way
- Long Beach (LGB): 25 miles
- Estimated taxi fare: $65 one way
- Los Angeles International (LAX): 44 miles
- Estimated taxi fare: $125 one way
- LA/Ontario International (ONT): 49 miles
- Estimated taxi fare: $100 one way
The Marriott Newport Beach does not provide shuttle service to the area airports.