Your IMA Membership Will Help You
Leverage Your Incentive Marketplace Investment
IMA will help you capitalize on your investment in the incentive marketplace. Your company will benefit from IMA's targeted efforts to increase the corporate community's use of incentives. And you will personally benefit from the educational and networking opportunities IMA offers.
IMA works hard to expand your incentive customer base.
- As a leader of the Incentive Promotion Center, IMA champions the use of incentives through customer education and a $400,000 annual industry-funded public relations campaign designed to reach decision-makers in corporate America.
- IMA exhibits at trade shows in the human resource, sales and marketing, and promotion fields spreading the "good word" about using incentive programs as smart business tools.
- IMA coordinates the attendee education programs at The Motivation Show and The Incentive Show. These seminars, designed to inform businesses about the benefits of using incentives, reach more than 4000 incentive buyers each year.
IMA delivers marketing benefits.
- IMA's web site www.incentivemarketing.org and supplier online directory are accessed by hundreds of potential customers each week.
- IMA's Roster of Members with contact information is featured annually in Incentive Magazine's "Meet the IMA" special section.
- IMA sponsors special edvitorial supplements in a variety of trade publications and business publications that offer IMA members reduced advertising fees and editorial exposure.
IMA offers outstanding learning and networking opportunities.
- Members receive regular email blasts and newsletters designed to keep you in touch with your colleagues and the marketplace.
- Member education and networking opportunities include an annual Executive Summit and seminars and social events at the Motivation Show The Incentive Show.
- IMA's Mentor Program pairs industry veterans with industry newcomers to help them succeed in the incentive marketplace. And at the same time, it will offer industry pros the opportunity to broaden their network of marketing colleagues.
IMA funds industry research.
- As a leader in the Incentive Federation, IMA helps develop and fund the benchmark "Study of The Incentive Merchandise and Travel Marketplace" and the "Study Conducted Among Current Users of Merchandise and Travel Items for Motivation/Incentive Applications." These studies are available to IMA members at no cost.
- As a founding member of the Forum for Performance Management and Measurement at Northwestern University, IMA funds research and education for the corporate community on the use of incentive programs as a part of the performance management discipline.