The Karen Renk Fellowship Award
In her role as Executive Director, Karen Renk guided the Incentive Marketing Association, championed the business case for incentives, and mentored a wide group of individuals for the betterment of the industry and the association. She was known for a number of qualities including Mentoring, Character, Collaboration, and Professionalism.
The Karen Renk Fellowship Award will be presented to the IMA member who best exemplifies these qualities in service to the association, either through their work within the organization or through outreach to the community at large.
- Current member in good standing of the IMA
- Active role in IMA, a SIG, and/or a Task Force
- Demonstrable and substantial commitment to the organization through time and/or effort to promote the industry and the IMA community at large
Nomination Process - Nominations are closed for 2016
Nominations will be accepted throughout the year and reviewed by the Review Committee. All nominations for the current year’s award must be received no later than April 30th of that year.
The award shall include:
- Paid registration for the IMA Summit, where the award will be presented
- Two nights paid accommodation during the IMA Summit
- Crystal award furnished by Waterford
- Copy of a book Karen found insightful, with an inscription from the IMA president
- Waived IP or CPIM certification (within three years) or renewal fees
- Bio and article to be included on the IMA website as a Renk Fellow
- Creation and circulation of a press release highlighting the winner, the award, and the legacy
- Recognition of all Renk Fellows at future Summit General Sessions
- Possibility of future Summit coffee or cocktail with IMA President and Renk Fellow