Goals & Objectives of the IESP
- Focus on growing the membership base to a minimum of 50 members so our SIG is represented on the IMA board
- Create content for end users that our members and the IMA can share and really align ourselves to be the content voice of the IMA directed to corporate end-user buyers (could also consider creating end-user webinars and lunch-and-learns given by area provider members in partnership with local chambers and business organizations with content created by this group to be shared and leveraged by provider members at these SIG sponsored events)
- Be a forum for members to address issues such as questions around helping clients prove performance metrics (ROI), program structure, incentive, recognition and reward choices, etc.
- Provide valuable networking and member education around the changing business climate, technology applications and end user client trends and topics
The Incentive & Engagement Solution Providers (IESP), a strategic industry group within the Incentive Marketing Association (IMA), is the global resource for corporate leaders for thought leadership, education and solution providers to help them create and gain support for their organizations’ non-cash incentive and engagement programs.
Click here to view the bylaws of the Incentive & Engagement Solution Providers SIG. (Bylaws provided as a separate document).
Membership Benefits & Dues Structure
As of January 1, 2016, the newly formed IESP has the combined resources of:
- 30 Members
- $95,235 in assets (as of September 30, 2015)
The IESP has three membership levels:
- Primary Content Creating Member: $400 per year
Primary member from an organization that has voting rights and can run for Board positions. Member companies must create at least one significant piece of useable content per year.
- Content to be created can include: white papers, position papers, webinars, educational videos, infographics, presenting educational sessions at the IMA Summit or other industry conferences (representing the SIG), Slide Share pieces, social media etc.
- Additional member advantages will be offered to this group, which may include the following: discounts on CPIM/IP certification fees, media training, content creation guidelines and feedback/coaching, additional publicity opportunities within IMA and IMA’s media partners
- Primary Member: $750 per year
Primary member from an organization that has voting rights and can run for Board positions. Member will not be required to create content, but will have access to all content created by other SIG members.
- Additional member advantages will be offered to this group, which may include the following: discounts on CPIM/IP certification fees and media training
- Affiliate Member(s): $250 per year
Additional member(s) from primary member organizations, but has no voting rights. These members will not be required to create content, but can help (or independently) create the content to meet the requirements for primary content creating members. They will also have access to all the content.
The first year of the SIG, all Primary Members will be invoiced $750.00, and enrolled as a standard Primary Member. When the SIG’s editorial committee recognizes that either the Primary Member or any Affiliate Member of the same company has, during the prior membership year as the Primary Member, made a significant contribution to the communication and education efforts of the SIG, then the renewal dues for the subsequent year for that Primary Member shall be reduced to $450.00, and the member will be enrolled as a Primary Content Contributing Member for the next year, and each new year the content contribution requirement is met. Failure to submit content in any year will return dues to $750 and the cycle will begin again.
Additional Member Benefits:
- Content offered in a greater variety of channels (white papers, videos, education sessions, webinars, social media, website etc.)
- Education (IMA and industry opportunities, including the IMA Annual Summit, the Incentive Buyers Conference, PPAI Expo, and elsewhere on new incentive technology, market trends, best practices etc.)
- Resource for industry media partners for content, quotes, interviews, and perspectives.
- Problem-solving discussions and forums
- Best Practices
- Be resource for other SIGs
- Create and define industry standards
- Be IP/CPIM advocates
- Thought leaders in the industry