The Circle of Excellence (COE) is IMA’s yearly awards program. It is established to identify and recognize outstanding examples of incentive programs that are designed and executed by our members. IMA honors both the company and the incentive marketing partner for the development and delivery of their program which motivates their employees and wins customers.
The Circle of Excellence Recognition Ceremony is held annually at IMA’s Executive Summit.
There are three categories: Overall COE, Recognition, and Social Responsibility.
Overall criteria for all three Circle of Excellence categories:
- Any member of IMA is eligible to submit an incentive program case study for consideration.
- The IMA member must have direct involvement with the project nomination.
- An IMA member may nominate as many entries as they qualify for.
- A company will not be eligible to win more than one award in any given category.
- Entries must be for programs that ended between January 1, 2015 - April 1, 2016.
- All applications are due May 20, 2016.
Overall COE Award Program
COE Recognition Award
COE Social Responsibility Award
Evaluated based on:
- Program creativity
- Program Execution
- Program Results
Evaluated by creative approach and unique elements utilized in:
- The development of the strategy;
- Significance of each criterion and/or;
- Best practice in carrying out goals and objectives of the organization,
- Degree to which the program provided measurable results and
contributed to overall success of the organization
Evaluated based on three key areas:
- Corporate Citizenship;
- Supply Chain Policies;
- Industry Leadership
Five IMA member companies and their incentive partners took home awards for outstanding successful customer and employee incentive programs designed to help drive business.
Congratulations to the 2016 Winners:
General COE Award Winners
Consumer Offer / Branding Program / Customer Loyalty Award Winner:
Power2Motivate with Brother International Australia
Dealer Distributor Incentive Award Winner:
Fusion Marketing with Sprint
Sales Incentive Program Award Winner:
Employee Incentive Program Award Winner:
COE Recognition Award Winners
Corporate Rewards with Wincanton
Ciloyalty with Bupa Australia
Read more about the 2016 IMA Circle of Excellence Award Winners in the link below:
2016 IMA Circle of Excellence Award Winners
2015 IMA Circle of Excellence Award Winners
2014 IMA Circle of Excellence Award Winners
2013 IMA Circle of Excellence Award Winners