Developing a 2500 word White Paper on a topic of relevance to the incentive field is one of two options (the other being a PowerPoint presentation).
Required elements of the white paper:
- 2500 – 3000 words in length;
- Title page that includes author’s name, title, company;
- A clearly defined thesis statement that states what the paper intends to accomplish;
- A well-developed and supported premise;
- Parenthetical documentation, where applicable;
- A Works-Cited section included at the end of the paper;
- Document submitted via email, formatted in Word – title referenced on all pages, pages numbered, text double-spaced.
The following guidelines should be followed when constructing your White Paper:
Click here to review a sample white paper.