"The Incentive Marketing Association was created to be THE SOURCE of information for everyone connected to incentive marketing and people recognition. Being a member of IMA indicates a company’s commitment to this industry. My membership in IMA has helped my professional growth as well as my company and the networking opportunities are invaluable."
Norma Jean Knollenberg, CPIM
IMA Membership Brochure
When you join IMA, you help the incentive market grow and also deliver a great ROI to your company. Benefits of IMA membership include:
- A comprehensive public relations program designed to inform on, and promote the use of, incentive merchandise and services to corporate America.
- Expanded networking opportunities with all segments of the incentive field bringing you new business partnerships.
- Database resources and lead generation.
- Exposure to new customers at a variety of "out-of-industry" trade shows.
- Targeted marketplace research.
- Educational resources and seminars.
- Industry recognition program.
- Incentive marketing "best practices" case studies.
- Listing on the IMA Web Site.
- Access to IMA's LinkedIn Group
- Ability to join one or more IMA "Strategic Industry Groups" that specialize in specific incentive areas.
- And, so much more...!
"I can directly attribute millions of dollars of additional sales over the years to the leads, contacts, or advice that I’ve received from fellow IMA members and IMA educational programs. I belong to a number of associations, but I’ve found IMA to be especially beneficial in growing my business and in helping me to perfect my craft. IMA is devoted to improving and expanding the industry and members are extremely generous in sharing their expertise. I owe a great deal personally and professionally to the association and it’s many members who have become close personal friends as well as respected and trusted colleagues. If you’re in the incentive or recognition industry you need to be a member of IMA.”
Michelle M. Smith, CPIM, CRP
Vice President, Business Development, O.C. Tanner
Circle of Excellence Award
Each year IMA recognizes outstanding examples of incentive programs used as business tools with the "Circle of Excellence Award."
Click here to view details of each case study.
For information on entering the "Circle of Excellence" competition, contact the IMA office at 952-928-4649.